(John F. Proud, Master Scheduling, 1994)
This web site was set up to provide the how-to for inventory
management. Proven tools and utilities will be introduced and explained
with worked-out examples.
Topics covered will include:
- How inventory management can help to improve the profitability of a
- How to select items for forecasting, including the basics for a
combined ABC/XYZ analyses.
- How safety stocks can be calculated?
- How to calculate and apply order quantities?
- How to consider quantity discounts?
- How to justify airfreight?
“When you can measure what you are speaking about and express
it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot express it
in numbers, your knowledge is of a meager and unsatisfactory kind.”
If you have any questions, please contact me via my E-Mail.
- +49 89 6089 278
- Postal address
- Haidgraben 6, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
- Electronic mail
You are visitor number